The Device Activity report allows you to view the POS activity for each device. All store employees are required to log in to the POS app using their individual PIN to ensure the accuracy of the data specific to the each device.
To run the Device Activity report:
- Select Results > Operations Reports > Device Activity.
- To refine your search, select a date or date range.
- Click the refresh icon to refresh the report data.
The report shows the following:
- The POS device name (identified as STATION NAME on the My Devices screen).
- Gross sales made on the POS device broken down by price overrides, discounts, net sales, and average sales.
- Total number of transactions made on the POS device.
- Number of clears made on the POS device.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.