The Devices report provides a detailed list of each device activated on your subscription. This report gives you an easy look at the names and software versions running on your devices, which helps you evaluate if an upcoming release requires you to update your software or operating system.
To access the Devices report:
Select Results > List Reports > Devices.
You will see:
- Store Name — Name of the store to which device is linked.
- Subscription — Device subscription details.
- Device Name — Name of the device in the actual device settings.
- Station Name — The name given to the device in the Back Office. This is changed in the My Account > My Devices section of your profile.
- App Version — Which version of software is downloaded.
- Model — The model information of the device.
- OS — The operating system and version running on the tablet.
To export the list, select the file type and click Export.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.