House Account Activity
The House Account Activity report enables you to see a list of all activity related to house accounts, including purchases, credits, debits, payments, and statements created. You can view the device on which the transaction occurred as well as the user or ticket number and the date and time of the transaction. You can view a list of all house accounts or filter the report to view a specific house account.
To run the House Account Activity report:
- Select Results > Customer Reports > House Account Activity.
- To refine your search, select a date or date range.
- Click the refresh icon to refresh the report data.
- The name and address of the store.
- The selected time period for the report.
- The name of the report.
|The external ID associated with the house account.
|The name of the house account.
|The device where the transaction occurred.
|The user or ticket number for the house account transaction.
|The date and time of the transaction.
|The transaction type and/or any note associated with the transaction.
|The amount of the transaction.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.