The House Accounts report provides a list of your house accounts, their maximum balance, and their last statement date. You can view a list of all house accounts or filter the report to view a specific house account.
To run the House Accounts report:
- Select Results > Customer Reports > House Accounts.
- To refine your search, select a date or date range.
- Click the refresh icon to refresh the report data.
- The name and address of the store.
- The selected time period for the report.
- The name of the report.
|The external ID associated with the house account.
|The name of the house account.
|Identifies if the house account is enabled or not.
|The maximum balance for the house account.
|The address for the house account.
|The phone number for the house account.
|The email address for the house account.
|The last date on which a statement was issued.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.