The Item Sales report provides a view of the sales of a menu-item for the selected date range. Use this report to determine how well specific items are selling over a specific time period. By selecting a single category, you can see how well the items in that category are selling over a specified time period, as well.
To run the Item Sales report:
- Select Results > Sales Reports > Item Sales.
- To refine your search, select a date or date range.
- (Optional) Use the Filter by drop-down menu to select all categories or a particular category.
- (Optional) Click the Show Variations button to display any item variations, including their quantity sold. (If you click the Show Variations button, it will toggle to Hide Variations.)
- (Optional) Click the Show Modifiers button to display any item modifiers. (If you click the Show Modifiers button, it will toggle to Hide Modifiers.)
- (Optional) Click the Show Store Details button to display store level data. (If you click the Show Store Details button, it will toggle to Hide Store Details.)
- Click the refresh icon to refresh the report data.
The report shows you:
The Net Sales Amount per item, which is calculated by multiplying the Avg. Price and the Sold Quantity. Keep in mind the Avg. Price may not always equal the Current Price because of "prompt for price" items and price overrides. You can also view the Margin for each item, as well as subtotals by category, as well as grand totals.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.