The Items report provides a list of menu items in each category. The report defaults to 'All' items; however, you can filter the report to display specific categories. You can also filter the report to include the variations for a menu item.
To run the Items report:
- Select Results > List Reports > Items.
- Click the All drop-down arrow to display a list of categories by which you can filter the report.
- Click the Store drop-down list to display a list speciific to the selected store.
- (Optional) Click Hide Variations to view the variations assigned to the item.
- Click the refresh icon to refresh the report data.
- The name and address of the store.
- The name of the report.
|The name of the category.
|The name of the item.
|Identifies if the item is a menu item.
|Identifies the item modifier status.
|Identifies if the item having any variations.
|Identifies the barcode associated with the item.
|Prompt for Price
|Identifies if the system is to prompt employees to enter a price for the item.
|The price of the item.
|The unit cost of the item.
|Sold by Weight/Measure
|Identifies if you sell the item by weight/measure.
|The tax category for the item.
|Identifies if the item is actively available for sale in your restaurant.
|The name of the kitchen routing group assigned to the item.
|The external ID of the item.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.