The Sales Summary report allows you to view the summary of the sales specific to a bussiness day. Moreover, this report displays the daily number of transactions and their tax; returned items and their price; and the total number of items sold and their net sales. Being able to export a large list of daily sales enables you to have a solid overview of your revenue.
To run the Sales Summary report:
- Select Results > Sales Reports > Sales Summary.
- To refine your search, select a date or date range.
- Click the refresh icon to refresh the report data.
- Click the date link to view the Store Summary report for the bussiness day.
- (Optional) Click the Show Store Details button to display store level data. (If you click the Show Store Details button, it will toggle to Hide Store Details.)
This report shows you:
The store level data and the business day broken down by the number of transactions, the tax dollars, number of returns with the dollar amount of the return, the total number of items sold and the resulting net sales amount.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.