The Taxes report provides you with a breakdown of the taxes collected by tax jurisdiction for a selected time period. If you sell at multiple locations, this report breaks down the tax information for each of your selling locations.
To run the Taxes report:
- Select Results > Operations Reports > Taxes.
- To refine your search, select a date or date range.
- Click the refresh icon to refresh the report data.
The report showing the information with the following fields:
- The name and address of the store.
- The selected time period for the report.
- The name of the report.
|The name of the tax category.
|The name of the location.
|Tax Rate %
|The tax rate percentage for the tax category.
|Sales Sub Total
|The total amount of sales for the tax category prior to assessing the sales tax.
|The total amount of the amount of sales tax collected for the tax category.
|The totals for each column.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.