Configuring customer order display options in kitchen settings
You must access the Kitchen Settings function to configure the state in which an order initially appears on a customer order display and the number of minutes to wait before the system automatically bumps the order from the screen.
- With Kitchen selected in the product panel, select Maintenance > Kitchen Configuration > Kitchen Settings.
- Under the 'Customer order display options' group bar, select the state of the order in which you want orders to start appearing on the customer order display from the 'Start state' drop-down list. Select from Activated, Cooking, Prepared, or Served.
- Type the number of minutes, from 0 - 9999, for the order to remain on the customer order display before the system automatically bumps the order from the screen.
- Select the font to use for the text of the order name from the 'Customer order name font' drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Click Close to exit the Kitchen Settings function.