Configuring the pager requirements
You must select the correct port into which you attached the HME IStation device on the site controller and enter the cap code prefix. You obtain the three-digit cap code prefix from the base ID that appears when you reboot the HME IStation device.
To configure the pager requirements for Aloha Kitchen:
- With Kitchen selected in the product panel, select Maintenance > Hardware > Pager.
- Click the New drop-down arrow, select HME from the Type list box, and click OK.
- Select the port into which you attached the HME IStation on the site controller.
- Type the three-digit cap code prefix that appears in the display on the HME IStation device.
- Leave the default value of '3' for 'Beep type.'
- Click Save and exit the Pager function.