Testing Mobile Pay
To test if the Mobile Pay implementation is successful:
- Have someone at the site create a check and provide you with the code that prints on the chit.
- Access NCRPay.com, enter the code, and tap Go.
- From the Check View screen, select one of the items and tap +1 to order another item and to confirm messaging.
- Tap Checkout, located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Credit Card and enter a valid card number.
- Tap Pay, sign, and tap Pay again.
If the payment is successful, everything completes. If the payment is unsuccessful, investigate the Aloha logs.