Activating the use of context panels
After exposing the functions and options in the user interface, you must activate context panels for use in the system.
To activate the use of context panels:
- Select Maintenance > Business > Store.
- Select the Store Settings tab.
- Select the User Interface group located at the bottom of the screen.
- Under the ‘POS Order Entry Check’ group bar, select Uses context panels to activate the use of context panels, allowing you to automatically display a panel from which you can make additional selections when you select an item, modifier, quick combo, or a quick combo component from another panel or from the guest check window.
- Click Save and exit the Additional Features function.
Continue to "Creating a context panel."