Core Product: Aloha Quick Service and Aloha Table Service
Complimentary Products: No
Separate License Required? No
Other References: Aloha Quick Service Reference Guide, Aloha Quick Service Manager Guide, Aloha Table Service Reference Guide; Aloha Table Service Manager Guide
About Customer Survey
The Aloha® Customer Survey feature provides restaurants the ability to prompt randomly selected guests for feedback about their dining experience in exchange for a reward or discount. The prompt prints on the guest check along with a phone number for the guest to call and enter a unique code to access the survey; otherwise, guests use a smart phone or tablet to scan either a bar code or QR code that prints on the guest check to access the survey on your website or app. You can define the times the survey is valid, the frequency the survey prints for specific day parts or all day, and the text to appear in the survey. Using Campaign Rulebook, you set conditions for printing the survey, such as printing the survey when the guest check totals $30.00 or more, if the guest purchases from the appetizer menu, and more. Conversely, you can prevent a survey from printing if a specific comp or promo appears on the guest check.
Tip: To use the Customer Survey feature, you must enable the feature on your normal Aloha security key at an additional cost. Contact your NCR account representative to enable customer surveys on your security key.
Reference: Campaign Rulebook uses the customer surveys you create in the Survey function. Refer to the Campaign Rulebook Feature Focus Guide for more information regarding setting conditions for printing customer surveys.
Benefits of the Customer Survey feature:
- Improve your client base, through guest feedback, with minimal effort and labor.
- Print an eye-catching banner for guests to notice and read at the bottom of the guest check.
- Print the survey in intervals, for selected guests, to reduce paper waste and cost.
- Print an indication in the survey code that reflects whether or not the employee providing service is experienced.
Configuring Customer Survey
- Displaying customer survey options
- Activating customer survey
- Defining customer survey requirements
- Defining introductory text
- Defining instructional text for completing the survey
- Suppressing pipe characters on the customer survey
- Providing ability to reprint a customer survey
- Refreshing POS data