Installing Round It Up America
You must perform the following:
- Install RIUA.
- Validate the encrypted RIUA file is installed on the FOH terminals by RAL.
NCR Aloha reseller partners and direct offices have access to the necessary files for implementing Round It Up America. Upon obtaining the installation file provided by your account representative, run the installer on the BOH.
To install Giving.exe:
- Copy the Giving.exe installation file to the BOH server.
- Right-click Giving.exe to run the installation. Once the installation is successful, verify the following files are present in the Aloha/Bin directory.
- Navigate to Control Panel > Programs and Features and verify Aloha Giving is listed.
Tip: You can also use this path to uninstall Aloha Giving, if needed.
Validating the encrypted file is installed by RAL
Next, you need to validate if the encrypted file is installed on the FOH terminals by RAL. Depending on the RAL version installed on your system, the button on the NCR Aloha RAL Site Admin Configuration screen appears as ‘Manifests’ or ‘Package.’
To validate the encrypted file is installed by RAL:
- Double-click the Aloha Admin UI icon. The NCR Aloha RAL Site Admin Configuration appears.
- Click Manifests or Package, depending on the RAL version in use. The appropriate screen appears.
- Verify RoundItUpAmerica appears in the Active list for all terminals.
- Click Exit to exit the Manifest Configuration screen.
- Exit the NCR Aloha RAL Site Admin Configuration screen.
Reference: Refer to the NCR Aloha RAL v19.x User Guide for manifests or NCR Aloha RAL v20.x User Guide for Chocolately packages for more information.
Continue to "Creating a charitable giving open item."