Displaying scale certification on FOH floating logo
Per the NTEP requirements, if the site is in the United States, the company name and the software version of the scale must be visible at all times. Since the Aloha POS system runs on many platforms, you cannot tape a note on the physical device. For optimal visibility, you must display the scale certification information on the Floating Logo screen.
To display scale certification information on FOH Floating Logo screen:
- Select Maintenance > Business > Store.
- Select the Store Settings tab.
- Select the User Interface group at the bottom of the screen.
- Under the ‘Display’ group bar, select Display NTEP CC information on Logo Screen to show the company name and software version of the scale in use on the FOH Floating Logo screen.
- Type the NTEP certification number in ‘NTEP Certificate.’
- Click Save and exit the Store function.