Designating the printers to which to route bag manifests
As stated earlier in this document, you typically want the Item Checklist bag manifest to print in the production area and the Order Checklist bag manifest to print in the expediter area. When you manually print a bag manifest, regardless of the type of bag manifest it is, it prints to the local receipt printer from which you initiate the print request; however, if you choose to automatically print bag manifests, you must define to which printer to route each type of bag manifest you implement.
- With Takeout selected in the product panel, select Maintenance > Takeout Configuration > Takeout Settings > Order Modes tab.
- If you wish to print an Item Checklist bag manifest or an Order Checklist bag manifest, select either the Sundries Items Printer tab or the Sundries Order Printer tab, respectively. These tabs do not control to which printer your sundry items print, but rather the printer to which an Item Checklist or Order Checklist bag manifest prints.
- Select an appropriate printer, based on the bag manifest you are defining, from the 'Available' list, and use the right arrows to move it to the 'Included' list. To remove a printer, select the printer from the 'Included' list and use the left arrows to move it to the 'Available' list. It is possible to select more than one printer, if desired.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3, making the appropriate selections for the other type of bag manifest, if you wish to utilize both the Item Checklist and the Order Checklist bag manifests.
- Continue to the next procedure.