Core Product: Aloha Takeout
Complimentary Products: Aloha Quick Service and Aloha Table Service
Separate License Required? An Aloha Takeout and Delivery license is required.
Other References: Aloha Takeout Reference Guide, Aloha Takeout Implementation Guide
With the Bag Manifests feature, you have the ability to print two types of bag manifests, Item Checklist and Order Checklist, to increase order accuracy and guest satisfaction. You can also create and include sundry items on the bag manifest, for such things as plastic ware and condiments, to ensure you provide your customers with everything they need to enjoy their meal. You configure when, how, where, and what to include on each type of bag manifest.
When using Bag Manifests, you can:
- Determine for which order modes you want to print bag manifests.
- Print an Item Checklist bag manifest, Order Checklist bag manifest, or both, based on where you want a bag manifest to print. For example, you may want to print an Item Checklist, which prints one item per manifest, to your production area, and print an Order Checklist, which prints all items for an order, to the expediter station where your staff is bagging the order.
- Choose whether to automatically print a bag manifest, or manually initiate the printing of a bag manifest.
- Determine the information you want to print on each type of bag manifest, based on how and where you prepare and bag your orders. For example, you may not want customer and sundry information to print on an Item Checklist, but you want that information to appear on an Order Checklist. Each bag manifest contains three sections. The customer information prints at the top by default, item and/or order information prints in the middle, and sundry information prints at the bottom.
Reference: Refer to the Aloha Takeout Bag Manifests Feature Focus Guide - HKS338.
Configuring Bag Manifests
- Creating a category of items to include on bag manifests
- Enabling and defining how you wish to use bag manifests
- Designating the printers to which to route bag manifests
- Adding bag manifest print buttons to Aloha Takeout FOH
- Configuring sundry items to print on bag manifests
- Defining printing requirements for bag manifests
- Refreshing POS data
Using Bag Manifests
Bag Manifests serve as a checklist to increase order accuracy and guest satisfaction. Use the Item Checklist bag manifest to ensure the preparation of each item and use the Order Checklist bag manifest to ensure you collect all items, and any sundries, for an order prior to giving the order to a customer. You may elect to attach an Order Checklist bag manifest to each bag prior to giving it to a customer. In some instances, you may need to reprint a bag manifest, which you can do from the Aloha Takeout FOH.
Reporting Bag Manifests
There are few reporting needs for the bag manifest feature; however, you can include a 'Display item sundries' and 'Display order sundries' subsection with bag and order manifest items on the Future Order report. Use these sections as a preparation sheet of manifest items and eliminate the need to print the manifest from a local receipt printer.
Reference: Refer to the Aloha Takeout Report Guide for more information on the Future Order report.