Core Product: Aloha Takeout
Complimentary Products: Aloha Quick Service, Aloha Table Service
Separate License Required? An Aloha Takeout and Delivery license is required.
Other References: Aloha Takeout Reference Guide, Aloha Takeout Implementation Guide
Aloha Takeout (ATO) has the ability to synchronize with caller ID (caller identification, CID) devices. One button for each line appears on the Look Up screen. Phone number, other information, and line status appear on the caller ID buttons, as each line rings. The Aloha Takeout Caller ID feature speeds up the process of searching for customers and entering phone numbers for new customers.
Caller ID requires:
- You purchase and connect a supported caller ID device to an available port on the Aloha BOH file server (not to any of the POS terminals).
- An electrician pigtails the phone lines to the telephone switch and caller ID device.
- You enable and configure the caller ID feature within Aloha Takeout configuration.
- No additional license or system resources are required to run the caller ID feature.
Reference: Refer to the Aloha Takeout Caller ID Feature Focus Guide - HKS342.
Configuring Caller ID
- Configuring the Caller ID hardware
- Defining a Caller ID device in Takeout Settings
- Refreshing POS data
- After the data refresh, restart the Radiant Takeout and Delivery service for Aloha Takeout to begin monitoring caller ID information from the device.