Configuring future orders
The options in Takeout Settings > Options tab > Future Orders tab allow you to configure how ATO handles future orders in your operation.
- With Takeout active in the product panel, select Maintenance > Takeout Configuration > Takeout Settings > Options tab.
- Select the Future Orders tab.
- Under the Future orders group bar, select Enable future day orders. Enabling this feature activates the ability to create orders for a future order and adds a 'Start Delayed' button to the Aloha Takeout FOH Look Up screen.
- Select Activate future orders via server. Enabling this feature releases future orders from the BOH without the need for an ATO instance running on a FOH terminal. For this new functionality to work properly, the ATO service should be configured to start an instance of the Aloha POS on the BOH system.
- Select Enable recurring orders. This feature enables you to schedule recurring orders for your customers. Aloha POS 13.1 is required to enable this feature.
- Click Save.
Reference: For detailed information on configuring and using future orders, refer to the Aloha Takeout Future Orders and Deposits Feature Focus Guide - HKS360.