Setting the service host IP address for ATO communication
You must correctly set the Service Host IP address for terminals to communicate with the host after the initial installation.
- With Takeout selected in the product panel, select Maintenance > Takeout Configuration > Takeout System Parameters.
- Under the 'Service' group bar, type the IP address of the Aloha NIC of the Aloha BOH file server in 'Service host.' Note: This should be the IP address of the NIC selected in the "Confirm the Aloha NIC is the First Connection" section of this document.
- Click Save and exit the System Parameters function.
- Navigate to Utilities > Aloha Manager and click Refresh POS and All Installed Products.
- Restart the Aloha Takeout and Delivery Service.