Resetting a lost or unknown site key
If you lose or do not know your site key, and it is necessary to reset the site key, you can do so; however, resetting your site key clears all stored credit card data. Do not proceed with this procedure unless you are certain you want to reset your site key and clear your credit card data.
- Stop the Radiant Takeout and Delivery Service. See "Stopping the Radiant Takeout and Delivery service."
- Navigate to %BootDrv%\Aloha Takeout\Data.
- Delete 'ato_sk.dat.' By deleting this file, you make all stored credit card data inaccessible and you cannot retrieve this data.
- Create a new site key. See "Establishing your initial Aloha Takeout site key"
- Clear all stored credit card data. See "Clearing credit card data."
- Restart the Radiant Takeout and Delivery Service. For Online Ordering, it is necessary to restart CMC Agent or Radiant Heartbeart, depending on your configuration.
- Restart ATO at each front-of-house terminal. See "Restarting the Radiant Takeout and Delivery service."