Providing the ability to override Tax by Destination
Aloha Takeout allows you to provide an employee, such as a manager, with the access to override a tax calculated by destination. Aloha Takeout calculates tax by destination according to ZIP code. In some situations, it is possible to have one ZIP code encompass two different tax jurisdictions. In those instances, you may need to override the tax rate for the ZIP code and apply the tax rate of a different ZIP code.
- With Takeout selected in the product panel, select Maintenance > Labor > POS Access Levels.
- Select an access level from the 'POS Access Level' drop-down list.
- Under the 'Aloha Takeout' group bar, select Can override tax locale.
- Click Save.
- Repeat for each access level that can override tax by destination.
- Exit the POS Access Levels function.