Integrating Aloha Takeout and Aloha Kitchen
NCR Aloha Takeout (ATO) and NCR Aloha Kitchen (AK) are independent NCR products that add incredible value to the Aloha solution and target certain areas of the restaurant to satisfy specific needs of the operations. Both products have their own release cycles and are dependent on the core Point-of-Sale (POS) infrastructure for communication and interaction. You must have both Aloha Kitchen and Aloha Takeout installed and operating at the site before you continue with integration.
When you install and operate Aloha Kitchen and Aloha Takeout together, the products continually 'talk' to each other through the databus messaging service and allow you to automate and optimize specific areas of your operations. This reduces repetitive and unnecessary data and ultimately yields a more streamlined and robust solution across all products.
Through integration, you can:
- Manage ATO quote times more efficiently.
- Manage the release of an ATO future order to AK.
- Leverage the ATO guest name in Aloha Kitchen.
- Send the cooking status from AK to ATO.
- Print ATO artifacts upon AK bump.
- Leverage the ATO phone number for AK text paging.
- Display ATO information on AK video cell.
Reference: Refer to the Aloha Kitchen Implementation Guide - HKS328 for more information on Aloha Kitchen.
- Enabling Kitchen Integration in Aloha Takeout
- Configuring orders to appear in Aloha Kitchen based on promise time
- Configuring item cook times in Aloha Kitchen
- Managing ATO quote and prep times
- Managing the release of an ATO future order to Aloha Kitchen
- Leveraging ATO guest name in Aloha Kitchen
- Sending the cooking status from Aloha Kitchen to ATO
- Preventing the assignment of unprepared orders to drivers
- Printing ATO artifacts upon Aloha Kitchen bump
- Leveraging the ATO phone number for Aloha Kitchen text paging
- Sending the reference ID and lane number to Aloha Kitchen
- Sending the vehicle make, model, and color to Aloha Kitchen for curbside ordering
- Displaying ATO information on Aloha Kitchen video cell