Ensuring the correct time zone is set for the site
You must ensure the correct time zone is set for the site in the Digital Ordering portal. Typically, this is already set; however, it may change for sites using Mountain and Pacific time zones. This is the same setting as the 'Time Zone' option in Sites > Submission Details tab in Web Admin.
To ensure the correct time zone is set for the site:
- In the Digital Ordering portal, select Site Settings > Sites from the navigation pane.
- Select a site from the list and click Edit.
- Select Site Details on the left of the screen.
- Select the time zone from the drop-down list. '
- Click SAVE in the top right corner.
Continue to "Configuring deep link/app ID in Web Admin."