Integrating Digital Ordering and Aloha Stored Value/Aloha Loyalty
This section explains how to configure Digital Ordering to integrate with Aloha Stored Value gift cards and Aloha Loyalty. If you are integrating with only one of these, you can jump to the appropriate section.
Note: Before you begin, ensure that values, usernames, and passwords exist in Web Admin > Configuration > Company Setup. If they do, then check to ensure the user is configured properly by walking through the steps below but only look at the Security Access group and User Account already created. If everything matches up correctly, you can skip to the Configuring Company Settings section under the Link Aloha Online Ordering to Aloha Enterprise section.
Questions to ask the customer before implementation:
- Do their gift cards require ePin?
- What is the prefix of the ePin series?
Configuring Aloha Stored Value gift cards for Digital Ordering
- Configuring Aloha Enterprise for ASV gift card integration
- Configuring Web Admin for ASV gift card integration
- Linking Aloha Online Ordering to Aloha Enterprise
- Linking Digital Ordering to Aloha Enterprise