Linking Aloha Online Ordering to Aloha Enterprise
For either integration with Aloha Stored Value gift cards or Aloha Loyalty, you must link Aloha Online Ordering to the Aloha Enterprise environment. Plug the information in from the previous procedures.
To link Aloha Online Ordering to Aloha Enterprise:
- In Web Admin, select Configuration > Company Setup.
- Click Edit Company. You need to add this setting instead of editing.
- If you are only using Aloha Stored Value, select Aloha from 'LoyaltyProcessor;' otherwise leave this option blank.
- Type the Stored Value Credit Company ID in 'Stored Value Credit Card ID.'
- Type the Aloha Enterprise Company ID in 'Enterprise Company ID.'
- Type the Web Service user name you created in 'Aloha Enterprise Username.' See "Configuring the Aloha Enterprise loyalty service user."
- Type the Web Service user password you created in 'Aloha Enterprise Password.' See "Configuring the Aloha Enterprise loyalty service user."
- Type the Aloha Loyalty user name in 'Aloha Loyalty Username.' This is the same as the Loyalty Company ID.
- Type the password in 'Aloha Loyalty Password.' You can obtain this from the CompanyPassword in StoredValue.xml located on the BOH in the %BOH_SV_Root%\Data folder. If this file does not exist, then Aloha Stored Value is not fully installed.
- Click Save and exit the Company Setup function.