Changing the service log on account
You should change the user account used by the Radiant TakeOut and Delivery service to log in from the default 'Local system' user account to the user account used by the CtlSvr and EdcSvr services. This provides an additional level of security for payment applications, such as Aloha Takeout and Digital Ordering.
Tip: The user account used by the Radiant TakeOut and Delivery service must have administrative rights. If there is not an existing account created for Aloha services, you must create one.
To change the service log on account:
- Type Services.msc in the Run command.
- Locate the Radiant TakeOut and Delivery service in the services list, right-click, and select Properties.
- Select the Log On tab.
- Select This account.
- Type the name of the account to use for Aloha Services.
- Type the password and repeat to confirm the password.
- Click Apply and OK to exit the Properties dialog box.
- Close the Services window.