Integrating Digital Ordering/Engage Mobile and Consumer Marketing
The purpose of this section is to explain the features that work in Digital Ordering/Engage Mobile with Consumer Marketing and how to configure a company in Digital Ordering/Engage Mobile to utilize this integration. Consumer Marketing is a loyalty provider partnered with Clutch®. You integrate Consumer Marketing with Digital Ordering through the Business Services Platform (BSL) application services and must be functioning for the integration to work properly.
Configuring Digital Ordering/Engage Mobile and Consumer Marketing
You must configure the following steps prior to switching the company over to the Digital Ordering portal and Engage Mobile.
You must have the following information available:
- You must have a BSL organization created for the company to utilize the services. This is created for every Digital Ordering/Engage Mobile customer. You need the name of the organization to enter in to Web Admin. You obtain the BSL organization name from the ‘Organization’ field on the Digital Ordering portal and Engage Mobile login screens.
- You must have an Enterprise unit ID created for each site or location within the BSL organization. These are created during the site provisioning process; however, you should verify with your implementation specialist if this process is completed. You need the IDs to enter into Web Admin.
If the company processes Aloha Stored Value cards (gift cards) through Digital Ordering/Engage Mobile, you also need an Enterprise unit ID created for their reload site, also called ASV Reload Site, or a variation of this.
- Assigning a virtual ASV card automatically
- Creating a POS comp for use with CM
- Associating the BSL organization name
- Enabling Consumer Marketing
- Linking a POS comp with an Online Ordering comp
- Configuring company settings