Aligning the Connected Payments site ID
For each site that accepts payment cards with Connected Payments, you must align the Connected Payments site ID in Web Admin. The easiest way to locate the Connected Payments site ID is from within the Connected Payments product.
To obtain the site id in Connected Payments:
- Log in to Connected Payments Management. The Connected Payments Dashboard appears.
- Select Store Configuration from the Administration drop-down list.
- Select the Store Management tab.
- Locate the store from the list and make note of the corresponding Site ID, which appears under the 'Number' column.
- Exit Connected Payments Management.
To align the Connected Payments site id in Web Admin:
- In Web Admin, select Configuration > Site Setup > Sites.
- Select a site from the list and click Edit Site.
- Select the Submission Details tab.
- Type the site ID in 'Credit SiteId.'
- Click Update and exit the Sites function.