Common Pulse issues
I cannot log in to Pulse.
- Do you have an Aloha Cloud Back Office user account?
- Are you assigned to a security role that has the ‘Pulse Access’ security?
- Are you using your Aloha Cloud Back Office username and password to log in to Pulse?
- Have you tried the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Pulse app to reset your password?
I do not see all my stores.
- Confirm your locations are licensed for Pulse.
- Are you assigned to the appropriate stores in Aloha Cloud Back Office?
Historical data is not available for my store.
- Historical data is not pulled for a site when it is first provisioned; data begins to build after you onboard a site and it is retained for one year.
- If the site has been live with Pulse and historical data for that period is missing, contact support.
My store is visible, but its sales are not updating in Pulse Real Time.
- Check the account status of the store in Aloha Cloud Back Office. Is it active or deactivated?
- Check the rate plans. Is PULSEREALTIME visible?
- If active and licensed, contact support.
Data in Pulse Real Time is incorrect
- The current day data updates in Pulse after checks are closed on the POS.
- Contact support.