Adding help URLs
You can access the NCR Silver Essentials help website (customercare.ncrsilver.com) using a link provided on the Slide-Out Menu on the POS. If you want to add other external websites, you can configure up to three URL (website addresses) in the Back Office. These URLs appear when you tap Help.
Note: The URLs you configure open within the app, not within a separate browser window.
To configure the URLs
- Log in to Back Office.
- Click the profile icon and select My Account.
- Click My Help URLs from the options on the left side of the screen.
The default URL appears in the center of the page.
- Click hide to hide the URL from appearing on the POS. Click show to display the URL on the POS.
- Click Add a URL.
- Enter a URL and Display Name to appear on the POS for the website.
- Click Save Changes.
- Repeat steps 5 through 7 for each URL to add.
To access the new help URL on the POS:
- Tap the hamburger menu icon on the top left to display the slide-out menu.
- Tap Help at the bottom of the menu.
- Tap the name of the website you wish to access.
- Tap return to POS to return to the POS app.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.