The Customer Sales report provides detailed sales history information for individual customers.
To run the Customer Sales report:
- Select RESULTS > REPORTS and select the Customer Sales report from the Customers category on the left.
- To refine your search, select a date or date range.
- Click the refresh icon to refresh the report data.
This report shows customers sales history, including:
- Customer identification such as name, category and email address.
- Customer's last purchase date.
- How many times the customer has visited your store and made a purchase.
- Customer's buying information, including the last purchase amount, along with the total and average amount spent.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.