The Devices report provides a detailed list of each device activated on your subscription. This report gives you an easy look at the names and software versions running on your devices, which helps you to evaluate if an upcoming release requires you to update your software or operating system.
To access this report:
Select RESULTS > REPORTS and select the Devices report from the Lists category on the left.
Click download icon to download the report.
You will see:
- Store Name – Name of the store where the device is used.
- Subscription – Device subscription details.
- Device Name – Name of the device in the actual device settings.
- Station Name – The name given to the device in the Back Office. This is changed in the My Account > My Devices section of your profile.
- App Version – Which version of software is downloaded.
- Model – The model information of the device.
- OS – The operating system and version running on the tablet.
To export the list, select the file type and click Export.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.