The Location Activity report enables you to review the sales activity for each location. Use the report to identify locations with exceptional sales activity, and to check for any unusual activity, such as excessive discounts or refunds. You view the gross sales entered by each location, the number and amount of discounts and refunds, the number of sales, the average sales per transaction, and more.
📝 If you have more than one site, the Location Activity report is only available when you select a specific store to view.
For sites using Online Ordering, ONLINE appears as a location when an order has not yet been downloaded to the POS. Once an online order is processed on the POS, the information appears under the corresponding location which completed the order.
To view the Location Activity report:
- Select RESULTS > REPORTS > Location Activity report from the Operations category on the left.
- To refine your search, select a date or date range.
- Click the refresh icon to refresh the report data.
- Click the Location Name link to drill down to more detailed information opens the Store Summary report for the selected selling location.
- The name and address of the store.
- The selected time period for the report.
- The name of the report.
|The name of the location.
|The total amount of gross sales entered at the location.
|Price Overrides & Discounts
|The total number of discounts and promotions and the total amount of those discounts and promotions entered at the location.
|The total number of refunds and the total amount of those refunds entered at the location.
|The tax amount on sales.
|The Net Sales section includes:
- The total amount of net sales entered at the location.
- The total number of tickets entered at the location.
- The average ticket amount per sale. The system calculates the average as net sales divided by the number of transactions.
|# of Transaction
|The number of transactions performed at the location.
|The sales avaerage at the location.
|The totals number of tickets cleared at the location.
|The total number of items cleared at the location.
|The number of no sales at the location, if any.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.