Unlocking user accounts
If you are a Store Owner: You need to click Forgot Password to receive an email with a new password. If you have questions, you can always contact Customer Care at 1-877-270-3475.
If an Employee is locked out: You can reset the password of the locked out user to unlock their account. For more information, refer to, Resetting an employee password.
The system resets the password, displays the new temporary password, and emails it to the employee. Once the employee logs in using this temporary password, the system prompts them to set up a new permanent password.
If you have a technical/support issue, open a case using one of the following methods. When submitting a case, the following information helps our team resolve your issue more quickly:
To open a case:
- Call or text the support line: (877) 270-3475.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. A case number is returned to you.
To submit a case, include the following:
- Your name, phone number and/or email address.
- Business name and location and/or active subscription number.
- Description of issue and what has been done to troubleshoot the issue so far.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.