Returning an item
When you add an item to a sale, it is a sale item by default. To return an item, you simply reverse this process by adding the items as a sale item and then changing it to a return item. This method of returning allows you to do a return on the same transaction as a sale. For example, when you need to exchange an item for the same item with a different variation like size or color.
Returning an item by adding it to a ticket:
- Log in to the POS. The Ticket Entry screen appears.
- Add the item to return to the new ticket.
- Tap the item to open additional tabs and options.
- Tap Change to Return. A confirmation window appears.
- Tap Yes to return the selected item for refund.
Tap No to return to the ticket entry screen. The item amount details update on the ticket entry screen.
Looking for resources or help with Silver? Click here.