Emerald POS Release Notes v1.7.1
Learn what's new in the 1.7.1 version of Emerald POS software for retail customers.
May 17, 2022
This release includes the following information:
- New Features
REF 524792: Improved Logging for Better Support
Emerald enhanced logging methods making it easier to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
More details were added to the debug log and in cases of sensitive data (private or secret), data is masked with “**”.
For example, instead of logging the PAN number “12345678”, it is logged as follows “******** (with the same length.
REF 532706: Aurus: EPS Provider: Void Partial Payment with Cashback
In a transaction, on performing a partial payment with Cashback, the Cashback amount is added to the transaction. Emerald stores the cashback amount, which is the requested amount.
In an event that the partial payment with the cashback is voided, Emerald can now send the cashback amount to the EPS provider. This enables the EPS provider to handle the voided cashback amounts.
A new tag called TotalCashBackAmount was added to the Void request to send the original ‘CashBack’ amount to the EPS provider.
Note: This implementation was developed specifically for the Aurus EPS provider. This functionality is already supported by other providers without the dependency of getting cash back amounts in the Void transaction.
REF 529287: Tender: coin dispenser - Add Support for PAyout and Tender Exchange
Currently, Emerald has the ability to integrate with a Coin Dispenser, which enables the system to dispense change at the POS. Till now, the following transactions were supported: Sales Transactions, Return Transactions, Fuel Transactions (Prepay Balanced and Unbalanced Only).
In this version, the option was extended to Payouts and Tender Exchange/Cashout flows. If the Coin Dispenser is configured, the calculated change in coins is dispensed by the Coin Dispenser. New screens were added to the POS flows to display the amount that will be dispensed from the Coin Dispenser. The screens only display the name of the Tender being paid out or given as a refund in the Tender Exchange.
In addition, an option to define the current currency in the Coin Dispenser device’s canister was added enabling the POS to dispense the cash change from the Coin Dispenser in the defined currency.
For example, if the POS completes the transaction with USD and the Coin Dispenser contains USD coins, the POS dispenses the cash change from the Coin Dispenser. The currency is determined by configuration that is either sent from the device manufacturer, or if not sent by the device manufacturer, from the CCM based on a new parameter called CurrencyIso in the Devices module.
When the POS sends change to be dispensed from the Coin Dispenser, the system verifies if the ‘currency’ definition was sent by the Device Manufacturer.
If yes, the system dispenses change in the defined currency.
If no, the system verifies on Emerald for a currency value and if the currency was defined, the POS dispenses change in the defined currency. OR
If no currency parameter was sent from either source, the Coin Dispenser does not dispense any coins and the cashier can give change from the Cash Drawer as with regular functionality. The Coin Dispenser is not supported in Training Mode.
REF 497562: L&P: Display Top Shopper Mark and Shopper Points on POS (UE)
Currently, on adding a loyalty card to a transaction, Emerald displays the customer icon on the POS and their points balance in the Action Window. Emerald was enhanced with an option to indicate the customer’s/shopper’s loyalty level on the customer icon and the loyalty level and points balance in the Action Window. This enables the retailer to identify ‘top shoppers’ and reward those shoppers with special rewards.
To support this option, the API that is used to get the customer’s/shopper’s points balance for each transaction was replaced with a new service, which will retrieve the customer’s/shopper’s loyalty level and points balance. On the POS in the Action Window (Cashier and Customer Displays), the customer’s loyalty level and points balance is now displayed.
The option to configure a different icon per level was added, this icon replaces the current icon, unless no loyalty level is returned from the Promotion Engine, in this case the current existing icon is displayed. Emerald must be configured with the loyalty levels to be able to identify the customer’s/shopper’s level and display the correct icon. The Loyalty levels are configured in the CCM or by a new RTI called CustomerIconMaintenanceRequest.
If there is a mismatch between the icons configured or no configuration for a level, or no icon in the CCM, the current base Emerald customer loyalty icon is still displayed on the POS.
The Emerald base configuration was updated to include an icon for ‘LEVEL_1’ , LEVEL_2, and Level_3 only.
The Tlog was updated to capture the customer level in the
REF 524971: L&P: Emerald to Enhance the MFR Promotions Behavior on Receipts
Currently, Manufacturer (MFR) promotions are displayed on the receipt in the tender section. Emerald was enhanced to display the MFR discounts in the item section. This enables the customer to identify the items impacted by the MFR discount.
The MFR Coupon/discount line will be printed on the main receipt according to existing configuration based on the type of coupon.
- If the MFR discount is triggered by a Paper coupon (UPC5/GS1) promotion, it is always printed according to the configuration for ‘Regular’ promotion display.
- If the MFR discount is triggered by Digital Coupons (customer clipped or Store coupons) configured as Reward as Tender and Reward as Tender promotions, it is printed on the receipt according to the Emerald configuration for ‘Simple’ promotions display.
REF 524971: L&P Add the Ability to Handle and Print a Coupon Issued by the PE (UE)
Emerald was updated with the ability to print a receipt for a coupon that was issued by the Promotion Engine (PE) and log it as a deferred promotion, i.e., a reward that can be given in later transactions. The customer can then present the coupon slip at their next purchase to get their rewards. The cashier can scan the barcode on the slip, the coupon is applied to the transaction.
This feature is supported by the AMS/UE (Universal Engine) as the Promotion Engine (PE).
To support this feature, the POS and Cashier displays were updated to display the Issued Coupon in the Ticket Zone and Issued Coupon details in the Action Window. And, current Emerald printing capabilities will be applied to support the ability to print the Issued Coupons on the Main Receipt or a separate slip. This includes printing images, vertical barcodes, and supporting unique format options on the receipt.
Once the transaction is finalized, the PE sends a response/instructions on how to print the Issued Coupon. Emerald is not responsible for the configuration of the content that must be printed, it is printed as received from the PE. It is the retailer’s responsibility to configure the promotions, Issuing coupons, and images. In addition, the retailer must upload the images to the POS into the relevant folder.
The Tlog was updated to capture the Issued Coupon information
REF 519722: L&P: Emerald to Enhance the Simple Promotion by Getting the Indicator from the PE (AMS & LPRO)
The NCR Unified Loyalty Promotions (ULP) service was updated to send a new flag called SimplePromotionDisplay to Emerald.
This feature is supported when Emerald is integrated with the AMS/UE or LPRO/LPE as the Promotion Engine. Both promotion engines support the option to configure promotions as ‘Simple’ or not simple.
- A ‘simple’ promotion is a promotion that is applied at the item level, unlike a ticket level promotion and is applied equally on each unit of the item in the transaction. For example, buy x get $2.00 Off.
- A ‘not simple’ promotion is a promotion on which the reward is not divided evenly, for example, Buy 4 x, get Y free.
Note: The new feature is currently disabled until the AMS/LPE (ULP) complete development of the new indicator.
Based on the configuration of the new SimplePromotionDisplay flag, Emerald can now identify if a promotion is simple or not simple and in conjunction with the existing ‘Simple Promotion Line Display’ parameter in the Promotions Display module in the CCM, determine how the promotion is displayed on the Cashier Display, Customer Display, and Receipt.
Note: If the CCM is configured to display the promotion as not a Simple Promotion, the POS does not take into account the new indicator value, and in this case the promotions will not be displayed as Simple Promotions.
REF 488288: L&P: Multi Cashing of Coupons and Vouchers
Emerald was enhanced with the ability to enable customers to cash in coupons and to cash multiple customer vouchers in the same transaction. For example, swap the coupon or voucher for cash.
To support this feature, the existing Tender Exchange mechanism was updated with a new Multi Cashing functionality to cash coupons and vouchers. The POS was updated with new Multi Cashing flows: cash in coupons, cash in voucher, and cash in coupons and vouchers in the same transaction.
In Coupon flows, if the coupon has a value or does not have a value, on scanning a coupon, or entering the coupon manually, the cashier must then enter the value of the coupon, which is then refunded to the customer. The feature is supported with MFR coupons, GS1 Databar, UPC5, NSC5, or/and Store coupons. Digital and Trackable coupons are out of scope.
Note: Currently, the Multi Cash flow with coupons is only supported by entering the value of the coupon, even if the coupon has a predefined value since the integration for this on the ULP is not yet developed.
In a Voucher flow, if a Voucher has a value, the system automatically adds the voucher with the value, if the voucher does not have a value, the cashier can manually enter the value, which is then refunded to the customer. Tender Vouchers can be added by selecting the Voucher from the tenders, or by scanning a voucher barcode.
The BRM module was updated:
- The Tender Exchange BRM was updated with new options to configure limits on the tender amount to limit the amounts that can be cashed in per coupon/voucher per line or transaction.
- The Unused Coupon BRM and Limit Coupon BRM types were updated with a new ‘Transaction Condition’ section. This option enables the retailer to specify in which transactions to prompt the BRM.
Note: Emerald comes with an Unused Coupon BRM out of the box set to apply to all transaction types, i.e., by default the Transaction Condition section is empty. When the Transaction Condition section is empty, the Unused Coupon BRM is always prompted if all conditions are met for all transaction types. For retailers who wish to support ‘Multi Cashing’ flows, when configuring the Unused Coupon BRM, the retailer must not select Tender Exchange in the Transaction Condition, but at least one other transaction type must be selected, otherwise the BRM is triggered for all transactions, for example, Sales Transaction. In a Multi Cashing flow, a coupon for example is never considered used, since there is no associated item, therefore, the BRM should not be prompted. The same logic applies to Limit Coupon BRM types.
REF 537293: Remove Hardcoded'#' from NTEP Certification
The ‘#’ sign in the NTEP certificate was removed from the certification label. This applies to both the Fuel and grocery POS clients.
REF 485973: POS - Beep Sound when a Weight Item is Added to the Transaction after it was Scaled
Emerald was updated to play an audio file with a beep sound when a weight item is added. This increases cashier productivity since they do not have to look at the cashier display to verify if the item was accepted.
REF 491691: Sale - Add Beep Sound when Age Verification is Waiting for DL Scan & Lock Scanner
Emerald was updated with the ability to play an audio file with a beep sound after scanning an age restricted item that prompts for cashier input to approve/reject the item. The beep is used to alert the cashier to scan the customer’s Driver License before continuing to scan additional items that will not be added to the transaction until the age restricted item is approved or rejected. The system supports playing two beep sounds. The first is an Attention sound and the second an Error sound.
After the first beep, if the cashier scans a valid Driver License, the item is added to the transaction if the customer age meets the requirements, or the cashier can manually approve or reject or using the keypad enter the customer’s date of birth to either accept or reject the item (as with existing functionality), and then the cashier can continue to scan items.
If the cashier ignores the first beep and scans an additional item, the POS plays a second beep sound and the item is not added to the transaction. The cashier must either scan the customer’s Driver License or manually approve/reject.
To support this feature, the TouchpointConfigurationMaintenanceRequest RTI was updated with a new parameter called PlayFeedbackSoundsOnDriverLicenseScan to determine if the POS plays the new beep sound.
This feature is only supported when Age Restrictions are configured with the Action Type: Enter Date of Birth / Approve / Reject or Enter Date of Birth. For POS terminals without speakers, a new button called ‘Click to Scan Driver License’ was added to the Age Verification popup screen. When an Age Restriction is prompted on a POS terminal without speakers, and the cashier scans items before scanning the Driver License, the scanner is locked. The new Click to Scan Driver License button is enabled for the cashier to unlock the scanner and then scan the Driver License.
REF 516477: Fuel – Scan Coupon at the Pump Terminal and Receive Cents Off Gallon Discount Promotion
Emerald now supports scanning one or multiple cents off coupons in Pay At Pump, Prepay, and PAP2PAK flows.
This supports the ‘Cents Off Per Gallon’ discounts that are triggered by a coupon with the Fuel Server and Promotion Engines (ULP/UE). Coupon redemption with promotion limits is supported, for example, up to 5 gallons.
To support this feature, Coupon Data Patterns must be set up in Emerald.
During Emerald-AMS-Fuel integration tests several issues were detected:
- When a customer scans several coupons which trigger the same promotion, after fueling, the Promotion Engine (AMS) does not consider discount amounts that were already applied and sends the same promotion again. As a result, in scenarios in which the transaction ends at the FuelPOS, i.e., a PAP2PAK and Prepay with a partial cash fueling amount, the customer receives double discount amounts, and the payment amount is less than the actual fueling amount - AMS Jira Ticket https://jira.ncr.com/browse/AMS-49455
- Fuel Coupons should be accepted until the Price Per Gallon of all grades is reduced to $0.01/gallon. A partial coupon redemption should be given in case the coupon value provides a net price below $0.01. The ‘partial redeem’ feature is not yet fully supported by AMS - AMS Jira Ticket https://jira.ncr.com/browse/AMS-48632).
- In a Prepay scenario with a partial fueling amount paid by cash, once the fueling sale is retrieved on the FuelPOS, Emerald does not get the discount amount from the Fuel system. As a result, on FuelPOS the fuel item is displayed with the wrong price and wrong amount. Fuel Jira Ticket https://jira.ncr.com/browse/RFUEL-6677.
REF 505573: Fuel – Perform POS Changes in order to Support ‘Applied Rewards’ Functionality by the Promotion Engine
Previously, when the Emerald FuelPOS was sending the details of discounts (the Applied Rewards) added to the transaction in the ‘Order data’ request sent to the ULP/Promotion Engine (PE), the ULP/PE would send a response, which was ignored by Emerald, therefore, if the ULP/PE sent additional promotions or adjustments due to wrong calculations, the FuelPOS did not apply them. The ‘Ignore of the’ ‘Response’ that comes from the ULP/PE received by Emerald was removed. Emerald will now use the response data from the ULP/PE without making any additional validations or calculations.
The functionality was implemented for Prepay and Pay At Kiosk Fuel transactions and applies to transactions with ‘Cents off/Happy hour’, loyalty discounts, coupons, and combinations of all the options.
REF 514100: Online Purchase Profiles: Ability to Prohibit an Attempt to Request Activation of a Gift Card More than Once
Emerald was updated with the ability to prohibit adding the same online item more than once in a transaction prior to activation of the online item by configuration.
A new parameter was added in the CCM/Online Purchase Profiles called Validation per Transaction.
On scanning an item, if the new parameter is set to Yes, the system checks the item’s UPC and External Unique Identifier. If there is already another item with same UPC and External ID in the transaction, the system rejects adding the item to the transaction and prompts a message for the cashier: ‘Item already exists in the basket’.
This feature is only supported for online items for which the Online Purchase Profile is configured with the External Unique Identifier set to ‘In Barcode’, ‘Card’, or ‘Second Barcode’.
REF 484063: Security - Add the Ability to Configure Length for Strong Password
Previously, on selecting to configure a Strong password in the Security Policy, the Minimum and Maximum fields were disabled. The strong passwords were configured in accordance with PA-DSS compliance rules with a minimum of 8 characters, and no maximum length.
In this development, on selecting to configure a Strong password, the minimum and maximum length fields remain open for configuration. The user can enter the minimum and maximum lengths for strong passwords.
The password length can be configured between 8 and 20 characters.
REF 503788: SCO - Base Configuration Issues for SCO
Additional SCO functionality was added to the Base Configuration.
REF 432119: Receipt – CP - Mask Gift Card Number on Receipt
When the Connected Payments (CP) EPS is the EPS provider and a Gift Card is purchased, the Gift Card number appears masked on the receipt for the Online item, since the Connected Payment (CP) EPS sends a masked Gift Card number to print on the receipt.
Emerald supports an existing parameter in the Receipt Settings called ‘Print Online Item Details’. The parameter’s default setting was changed to Yes, instead of No as today indicating that the online item details printed on the receipt are retrieved as parameters from the 3rd party provider.
When Emerald is integrated with the CP EPS, Emerald prints the data that the CP sends back to the POS, i.e., the Gift Card number on the receipt is printed with masking.
Note: This feature is only relevant when the EPS provider is Connected Payments.
REF 496210: Tender Check, EPS (CP) Authorization: Handle Shopper ID Details
In a previous development, Emerald was updated with the ability to capture Shopper ID details when paying with an ECC/Non ECC Check tender prior to authorization of the payment.
Emerald was enhanced with the ability to send the Shopper ID to the CP EPS provider to identify the shoppers with bad credit and the option to decline payment.
The Shopper ID flow is available during regular Check payment and Tender Exchange flows.
REF 519678: Tender Check, CP: Support Manager Approval Soft Decline for ECC Check
Currently Emerald supports authorization of ECC and Non ECC tender checks during a payment, and Tender Soft Decline BRMs. There are two types of decline responses that the CP EPS can send the POS, while processing a Check tender authorization.
Hard Decline - The check is not accepted
Soft Decline - The check may not get accepted during reconciliation or additional input is required since the transaction does not meet one or more verification criteria.
When a check is sent for authorization and the check is configured to be processed and authorized by the CP EPS, it may send a Soft Decline with a Response Code: NO
Emerald enhanced the Tender Soft Decline BRM with the ability to override the soft decline NO response. Once the CP EPS sends a NO response, the CP EPS expects to receive the Manager ID TAC data in return.
- If the Tender Soft Decline BRM is configured, and the manager selects to override the rule, the response is sent to the CP EPS with the manager’s username (Manager ID TAC data). This enables the customer to utilize the check.
- If the BRM is not configured, the response is handled as a hard decline and the check is not accepted as payment.
The flow is supported during a regular check payment and Tender Exchange flows.
REF 514101: POS - Opening the POS Drawer when Selling Applicable Sellable Media Items
Previously, when selling sellable media items (items with a monetary value), the cash drawer did not open if the transaction was paid for with an auto reconciled tender, even if the sellable media item was linked to a manually reconciled tender configured to open the cash drawer.
Emerald was enhanced to always open the cash drawer at the end of the transaction when a tender configured to open the drawer is linked to the sellable media item sold or used to pay for the item.
This enables cashiers to give the customer the sellable media item purchased or returned.
REF 494953: Tender – Ability to Restrict the Tender/s that can Pay for a Certain Item
Currently, Emerald supports an option called Tender Item Restriction, which is used to restrict certain tenders from being used in transactions to pay for certain items. You can either allow a tender to be used to pay for defined item/s, or prohibit a tender to be used to pay for the selected item/s. Emerald was enhanced with new options in the Tender Item Restriction configuration to put restrictions on the item, i.e., specify that you can only pay for certain items with a specific tender and specify that certain items cannot be paid for with a specific tender.
The Tender Item Restrictions screen was updated to display the scope of the restriction policy indicating if the restriction is placed on a tender or an item.
On creating new Tender Item Restriction policies, the Tender Item Restrictions form was updated to include two tabs:
- Tender Tab – to define Tender-Item Restrictions, where the restrictions are set on the tender (existing functionality)
- Item Tab – to define Item-Tender Restrictions, where the restrictions are set on the item
When configuring Tender Item Restriction policies, the rules are as follows:
- If a tender has an AllowTendersOnlyFor restriction for items, then no other Tender-Item Restriction can be applied to the tender
- If a tender has a ProhibitTenderFor restriction for items, then no other Tender Item Restriction can be applied to the tender
- If a tender has an ItemMustBePaidWith restriction, the same tender can also have ItemCannotBePaidWith for a different item
- If a tender has an ItemMustBePaidWith restriction on an item, the same item cannot have a ItemCannotBePaidWith restriction
If an invalid combination is configured, the CCM prompts an error message.
For Tenders associated to Tender Item Restriction settings, the Tenders should not be blocked from being able to ‘over tender’ with, otherwise it is not possible to give customer’s their change from a tender with a limited amount, etc.
REF 520645: Operation – Support Partial Store Upgrade
Emerald supports the ability to perform an upgrade in the store from one version to another on a partial number of lanes enabling retailers who operate 24 hour stores to always keep some of the POS lanes open at all times.
The ability to identify the POS terminals that were upgraded successfully during the Store Upgrade from the Touchpoints module was added.
REF 526402: Handle XML Escape Characters while Parsing XMLs
Emerald was updated to handle escape characters in XML menus to avoid errors.
REF 466063: Base Configuration
The Emerald Base Configuration was updated with miscellaneous changes:
- Role permissions to prevent users associated to the Store Configuration role to create users with either Administrator or CCM Configuration roles.
- Cash Office Activities are now restricted for all tenders except for Cash and Check tenders.
- The Self Checkout timeout was changed.
- The Check Basket Reminder BRM was added.
- The Exempt Item Taxes command was removed from the touchpoint menu commands.
- A list of disposal methods used to handle returned items was added to the Return Policy.
The following defects were fixed in this version:
- Fixed TFS528696: An unhandled exception occurred on adding an item with multi-tiered tax after another item with the same tax was added.
- Fixed TFS528701: Adding an item with multi-tiered tax when one of the levels had a zero value resulted in the wrong tax calculation, and the next level used the taxable amount of the level with zero value.
- Fixed TFS529125: STS Office test failed because of contracts change - OnlinePurchaseGroups.
- Fixed TFS529254: The EFT Amount View screen was not displayed on the POS after adding WIC items.
- Fixed TFS 530106: Fuel – Only one sale line was displayed even though there were 3 sales lines added.
- Fixed TFS 530958: A general error occurred during Smart WIC flows.
- Fixed TFS 531468: Delayed 'Coupon Limit' BRM - Single Monitory Reward - After voiding the transaction the POS did not display the return unused coupon to customer message.
- Fixed TFS 531657: The ‘WIC CVB Trans.’ Element did not contain AutomationId.
- Fixed TFS 532034: Multi Tier/Top Tier Bracket – The wrong taxable amount (unit price instead of extended amount) was applied on items sold by EA UOM.
- Fixed TFS 532264: The sale icon was still displayed on the Prepay line after the Cent-Off coupon was voided.
- Fixed TFS 532265: When voiding a Cent-Off coupon and then voiding the transaction, the "return coupon to the customer" message was prompted.
- Fixed TFS 533023: An unhandled exception occurred when an item with tax was sold.
- Fixed TFS 533212: Fuel - P@P 2 P@K- An unhandled exception occurred after fueling when 3 coupons were scanned and 2 of the coupons had the same discount.
- Fixed TFS 533393: A general error occurred after a weight item (Item 22) was returned and the Modify Tare button was selected.
- Fixed TFS 533403: Fuel – The transaction car wash expiry date was not recorded correctly in the Tlog.
- Fixed TFS 533513: Fuel - P@P – After 2 coupons were scanned, calling the Finalize service failed.
- Fixed TFS 533787: A general error occurred when selling electronic items.
- Fixed TFS 533855: When the POS was set to automatically lock, and a Balance Inquiry message remained on the screen until the timeout expired, the POS was automatically locked. On unlocking the POS, the POS did not automatically lock again in No Sale Mode.
- Fixed TFS 534119: Emerald 1 STS Trunk Server CI build failed.
- Fixed TFS 534156: The cash drawer opened for Manufacturer Coupons even though the Tender was set to not open the Cash Drawer.
- Fixed TFS 534398: Receipt text was missing.
- Fixed TFS 534704: Fuel - P@P - When 2 or more coupons with the same promotion ID were scanned, the Finalize Request RTI was rejected by the Emerald GPOSServer.
- Fixed TFS 534802: The CustomerIconMaintenance RTI could not be deleted from the CCM.
- Fixed TFS 534873: Age Restriction message approval.
- Fixed TFS 534999: Age Restriction approval message was displayed instead of "Restriction has already been applied"
- Fixed TFS 535011: Tlog - Tax Exemptions were not recorded correctly in the Tlog.
- Fixed TFS 535092: Both invalid and valid item tender restrictions could be viewed in the store office.
- Fixed TFS 535262: Coldstart failed at the Tender exchange table while performing multi version testing.
- Fixed TFS 535305: Voided vouchers were displayed in the Return Vouchers to Customer screen.
- Fixed TFS 535775: An exception was thrown after trying to select the last transaction in Transaction Based Returns.
- Fixed TFS 535776: A general error occurred on clicking the Return Transaction button.
- Fixed TFS 535793: A general error occurred on clicking the Bottle Deposit button.
- Fixed TFS 535980: Age Restricted Policy - New messages created in the store office were not displayed correctly on the POS.
- Fixed TFS 536408: Base Configuration - The price reduction text was inappropriate for weight items, and should have been ‘Price Per UOM Reduced By” instead of ‘Price Per Unit Reduced By’.
- Fixed TFS 536869: STS Installation failed.
- Fixed TFS 537004: A general error occurred message was displayed when a zero value was entered in the Manual Coupon Amount screen.
- Fixed TFS 537135: Limits were not displayed on the POS even when Display Tender Balance was set to total in Tender Item Restrictions
- Fixed TFS 537136: Coldstart failed in STS with build version STS-Trunk-Server-CI_10.100.999.14146.
- Fixed TFS 537156: The screen title display WIC CVB Trans in WIC CVV transactions.
- Fixed TFS 537190: Forecourt – The forecourt failed to create a Tlog after an EFS carwash.
- Fixed TFS 537276: The WIC transaction cancelled. Customer should remove card - message had empty spaces added in the RTI.
- Fixed TFS 537302: A general error occurred in Payouts.
- Fixed TFS 537538: Fuel Prepay Transaction - Close Transaction With Over Cash Tender – prompted an "An unhandled exception has occurred, please see the log for details" message.
- Fixed TFS 537552: Fuel POS - Gift Receipt - Search transaction using Filters - After selecting an Item from the list, the Gift Receipt could not be retrieved, and the OK button did not work.
- Fixed TFS 537655: The Check Tender Type defined in the CCM was not sent to the EPS.
- Fixed TFS 537667: The POS would not start.
- Fixed TFS 537788: Fuel POS - Login failed after a cashier user tried to log in to thePOS. An unhandled error occurred.
- Fixed TFS 537814: The wrong popup was displayed when there was a store and root level restriction.
- Fixed TFS 537815: Min Prompt was displayed instead of the accepted amount in Tender Mode.
- Fixed TFS 537816: A Void Tender popup was displayed after paying with a partial amount, and the transaction could not be continued.
- Fixed TFS 537824: The POS Version number was not reflected in the Touchpoints module in the Store Office.
- Fixed TFS 537861: An error was thrown in TFS build of CCM-V1.7.100-ProductConfig-CI
- Fixed TFS 538068: The Product Maintenance RTI failed with an unhandled exception.
- Fixed TFS 538159: Voiding an age restricted item for the second time threw "InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements"
- Fixed TFS 538185: Basic lab RTIs failed.
- Fixed TFS 538426: A Void Tender error popup was displayed while paying with tender with conflicting restrictions.
- Fixed TFS 538779: Store Office – In the new Tender Item Restriction Item Tab, the Allow Reverse Eligibility Toggle element is not displayed (it is not supposed to be part of this tab, working as designed)
- Fixed TFS 539359: A general error occurred error message was displayed on the Cashier screen when an Invalid/Expired Driver license was scanned in the Additional ID page.
- Fixed TFS 520970: Only half of the Gift Cards that were voided were deactivated in suspended transactions.
- Fixed TFS 523133: EFT payments could not be processed after an eWIC 'No WIC items in basket' message was prompted.
- Fixed TFS 527222: Successful execution in the nightly lab for Epic 503874.
- Fixed TFS 527223: Successful execution in the nightly lab for Epic 488289
- Fixed TFS 527719: EWicTaxExemption with Coupon - The price was not reduced by the coupon amount.
- Fixed TFS 527879: The Coin Dispenser Simulator was not displayed in the UIO lab.
- Fixed TFS 527971: Fuel POS - After creating a Prepay paid with cash, which was then not fueled, and after killing the POS with the Coin Dispenser connected, on recalling the transaction on the FuelPOS, the transaction was loaded but on selecting Pay the transaction finished without the coin dispenser.
- Fixed TFS 528047: Returns were allowed for voided transactions. (TBR and Return All)
- Fixed TFS 529030: The POS stuck when partial payment with EBT and returning to Sale mode without selecting the EBT type.
- Fixed TFS 529300: There were inconsistent behavior issues with Coupon Limit BRMs.
- Fixed TFS 529551: An unhandled exception occurred after selling a Price Required item with a price of $0.00 lbr.
- Fixed TFS 529813: The Suggested Amount was not automatically deleted when the cashier used the sidecar keyboard to enter the amount.
- Fixed TFS 530340: The Price Override BRM for weighed items (lb) with a linked tare was not working properly when performing Pre price override.
- Fixed TFS 530429: Pre-Price override did not work for GS1 Barcode weighted items.
- Fixed TFS 530482: Transactions with a invalid Driver license for Pharmacy Pick up flow could be completed.
- Fixed TFS 530723: The Suggested Amount was more than the balance in transactions in which there were digital coupons and the customer entered the Digital Id when the cashier moved to Tender mode for payment.
- Fixed TFS 531513: Delayed BRM - Missing resource.
- Fixed TFS 531799: When EBT Foodstamps was used as a second tender, the default amount included the tax. The tax amount was given later as change in cash for less than the tax amount.
- Fixed TFS 532806: The cash drawer was opened for Manufacturer Coupons even though the tender was configured to not open the cash drawer.
- Fixed TFS 534351: Loyalty could not be added to a transaction after BSP Outage.
- Fixed TFS 534511: The POS forced a shutdown after paying with Cash and exiting. The ‘A transaction was left opened and was automatically suspended. Please select 'Shut Down' and restart’ error message was prompted.
- Fixed TFS 534625: On selecting a Fuel Prepay item, the promotion messages displayed have words missing.
- Fixed TFS 534845: After a customer was added in Tender mode, the transaction could not be tendered with an EBT card, or suspended.
- Fixed TFS 534847: Suggested Tender amounts were not correct after voiding a tip.
- Fixed TFS 534850: The POS did not display items scanned after a zero balance ticket was not voided and instead an Age Restriction item was scanned and cancelled.
- Fixed TFS 534870: When recalling a Suspended transaction containing Age Restricted Items, the POS did not display the items to be collected when customer is Under Age
- Fixed TFS 535141: Default configuration execution failed.
- Fixed TFS 535379: The Coin Dispenser did not dispense coins for a ticket in which a Gift Card was purchased.
- Fixed TFS 535701: Emerald POS - Alcohol/Tobacco Department Sale – In TBR Returns, the POS did not prompt for the customer’s Date of Birth.
- Fixed TFS 536113: Tender Exchanges could not be approved on some touchpoints.
- Fixed TFS 536155: Transactions could not be retrieved by credit card.
- Fixed TFS 537630: There were issues when a user voided an existing line item with sale price discount.
- Fixed TFS 537740: If a donation item did not have any identifier, the POSClient failed in the user log in process, and an incorrect error was written to the log.
- Fixed TFS 537834: Tip Void - Voiding Tip generated the ‘Transaction has been finalized due to tip adjustment void’ error.
- Fixed TFS 537943: Declined Debit payment on a Pre Pay caused the POS to hang.
- Fixed TFS 538217: A "No Tender was found by id SC" error was prompted when Instore EFT endorsement is set to On.
- Fixed TFS 538316: The 'Paid Out' activity on the POS lanes showed the available tenders in the wrong order.
- Fixed TFS 538394: The POS sent another request to Get Donation data after it already received the response from the previous request.
- Fixed TFS 538578: A general error occurred at the POS after a Void Item BRM was triggered after selecting Void Item and not Void Line.
- Fixed TFS 538742: Could not pay with a Debit Card after auto-lock.
- Fixed TFS 538929: No button could be clicked on the POS if the Customer Lookup error message was not closed before an item was added.
- Fixed TFS 539420: The Suggested Amount was not deleted automatically when the cashier used the sidecar keyboard to enter the amount for EFT tenders.